The rules of winning the award are:
1. To thank the givers and give them a big, fat cyber kiss.
*all hell breaks loose* Done.
Bitter put up a struggle towards the end but I nabbed her in the unconsciousness-inducing pressure point, so all’s good. Min and Raine didn’t dare rebel after seeing how I dealt with Bitter.
2. Choose 5 blogs with less than 200 followers to pass the award on to. (Because the high and mighty 200+ followers blogs don’t need our appreciation. Yeah, I’m petty like that.:P)
3. Paste the award on a post and be happy.
My choices are:
1. Maddino/Deeno: A sadistic fellow k-drama junkie. Has a taste for blood and death. (so cool) Recaps T-dramas in a unique and grossly entertaining way. Is also handy with technology. Has a pink dinosaur sidekick named Frank. Don’t be fooled, though. There’s nothing cute or cheery about him. He’s cool like that.
2. Alua: There is nothing loony about this alualuna. (HP reference! keke). Is a versatile and mature writer. Loves films from all around the world, travelling and most importantly DRAMAS. (Do we see a running theme in my chosen ones? Yes, I think we do.)
err, umm. We have a problem. Can I pass it to people who already have it? I haven’t been blogging for long, and DRAT, if I hadn’t taken so long, I could have nominated you guys. I will come back and update this post as soon as I make new Leibsters. (LOL, that sounds like making a new hybrid species of puppies or something. Makin’ a Leibster, yo.) So yeah, thank you again to the very special people who nominated me. Love you guys. Hopefully I can make lots of quickie Leibsters soon and complete the list! Yes, I did that on purpose.